The FNAIM International Convention and European Forum 2013
and European Forum FNAIM
9-10 December 2013 Paris - France
The 2013 FNAIM International Convention and European Forum will take place December 9-10 in Paris, within the framework of the FNAIM 67th National Congress. This event is a tremendous occasion for professionals to discover international real estate markets along with the French market. This year’s Convention, especially, offers professional participants opportunities to enhance and expand their business development plans. Professionals from Asia will be our special guests! More than 2,500 professionals, including FNAIM members and international specialists, will take an active part in the Convention.
Use this opportunity to promote your properties and acquire the knowledge to effectively conduct business with French and international real estate brokers. Learn what international investors are looking for in your market!
The main topics of this year’s International Convention and European Forum target key points of international business development:
- Network with representatives from more than 30 countries and maximize your business development and marketing potential.
- Take advantage of the International Networking Center and its International Business Meeting Point, available for one-on-one and small group meetings. Connect here with professionals from around the world to develop partnership opportunities. Special opportunities exist throughout metropolitan France and the DOM-TOM (French West Indies –Guadeloupe, Martinique, La Reunion, Tahiti, Mayotte, French Guyana, Saint-Martin)
- Enjoy the festive nature of the International Village—the core of this international event—and learn about international markets and real estate opportunities.
- Hear presentations on various markets and also on market conditions and the possible impact on the global real estate market.
- Learn what’s new in industry technologies in the New Technology Village. Discover available tools on the Internet and, in two days, become an expert in social media. Master the online professional real estate networks of WorldProperties.com and Proxio through workshops.
FREE registration for global attendees with complimentary access to FNAIM Congress and exhibition!